HOW TO REGISTER
Returning Students have been sent a 2017-2018 schedule for review
Accepting new students on the following dates/times
Tuesday 6:00-7:30 - Calgary - 125, 4950 106th Ave SE
Thursday 6:00-8:00 - Langdon - Field House
• Classes Run from September 11th, 2017 to June 15th, 2018
• All students are required to pay a non-refundable Alberta Baton Twirling Association Membership Fee. Membership forms will be distributed mid September and payment due October 1st. Late fees apply
• September Fees are due September 1, 2017
• Payment methods are by Credit Card (extra 2-3%)*TBD, e-transfer, Cheque or Cash and due on the 1st of each month.
• We do not prorate months or offer refunds for missed days, holidays or school vacations as they have already been included in our average monthly fee calculations. Guaranteed average of 3 lessons/month over the full 10 month program. Students who register late in the season may not get the minimum 3 classes/month.
• Students wishing to withdraw from program must provide written notice two weeks prior to the end of the month by email.
• No withdrawals/refunds from competitive programs after January 31st. Competitive students will not be offered a refund at this time and will be responsible for all class, costume, competition entry fees due to the studio until end of season. Refunds will only be issued with a valid medical certificate and at the discretion of the studio.
• No withdrawals/refunds from recreational programs after April 30th
• Bingo, Casino and Flames games may be used as fundraising options to offset sport related costs only. Funding payouts will only be given out when lesson fees are up to date otherwise funding will be directed towards offsetting fees owed.
• Centripetal Force & Idiom Expressions reserve the right to cancel lessons at any time due to lack of enrolment
• Competitive and/or team athletes are responsible for costume fees (up to $75/team), team competition fees (as noted in competition forms – to be collected by the team manager), mondor light tan tights and slip on bloch beige jazz shoes
Clothing worn in class must allow the instructors to clearly view the dancers body and safely spot when required. The Centripetal Force Baton Club does not have specific attire requirements however we ask that you adhere to the following requirements:
- Fitted Active Wear (tanks, tees, shorts, leggings, bodysuit, etc.) - no baggy clothes, no clothing that restricts movement
- No large jewelry
- Bloch Beige Slip on Jazz Shoes (available new and some used in studio)
- Starline thick shaft batons (available new and used in studio)